On Sale: $119.96Regularly: $159.95
Item # 727602312415 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 05/23/2022
The Mens Outdoor Research
Helium II Jacket is a fully waterproof storm shell that can pack into its own pocket! For flash-storm protection, the new Helium II is 6% lighter and 10% more breathable than the original. This lightweight shell provides impenetrable protection when nature decides to turn for the worse. OR's most compressible storm shell is so light it practically floats, or at least it’s so light that you won’t notice you’re carrying it until a sudden downpour bursts into your day. When a big, exposed objective puts you on route for a full day stretching into dark, this jacket packs into its own pocket and can be clipped to your harness for quick access if you need protection from rain, wind, or cooling temps. Perfect for the trail or just everyday activities the Outdoor Research Helium II Jacket's versatility is endless. Waterproof and extremely breathable 2.5 layer 30D Pertex Shield DS ripstop fabric with fully taped seams, coupled with an adjustable hood, drawcord hem, and elastic cuffs makes the OR Helium 2 Jacket a virtual force field against rain! Additional Features include ultra light water-resistant zippers, a zippered chest pocket, and a stuff pocket with hook/loop closure. The Men’s Outdoor Research Helium II Jacket weighs only 6.4 ounces and includes all the features needed for true functionality, without any bulky excess.
- The Mens Outdoor Research Helium II Jacket is made with a Ultralight, waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer 30D Pertex® Shield DS ripstop fabric
- Ultralight, water-resistant zippers
- Zippered Chest pocket
- Elastic cuffs
- Pertex® Shield Fabric - Combines technically advanced face fabric technology with a proprietary PV film laminate, it balances the best performance in breathability, waterproofness and water repellence with excellent durability.
- Fully seam taped
- Front zipper has 7.5"/19 cm inner stormfap
- Stuff pocket at side hem with hook/loop closure
- Single drawcord hem adjustment