On Sale: $118.97Regularly: $149.00
Item # 887187813117 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 06/27/2019
The Womens Patagonia
Adze Hybrid Jacket progresses the original Adze Jacket with a trimmer weight, lesser bulk and higher performance. The front, back and top of the arms of the Adze Hybrid Jacket are protected against cold and wind with a Polartec Windbloc polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric thatís lightly insulated with a comfortable, warm and wicking fleece grid backer. Keeping you from fighting against the jacket as you move, low-bulk, unlined, stretchy double-weave soft shell panels run up the sides of this Patagonia jacket, under the arms and down into the sleek, modified variable conditions cuffs, giving enhanced breathability and mobility. Two handwarmer pockets are placed above the harness-line as not to interfere with a climbing harness or pack's hipbelt. An intenral chest pocket provides additional storage and each pocket zips securely shut. So whether you're trying to free that next first ascent or just going for your morning run in crummy weather, the Womens Patagonia Adze Hybrid Jacket was made to keep you comfortable and protected no matter what.
- 3-layer, Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion resistant
- Modified Variable Conditions Cuff fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec Windbloc 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch-woven with fleece grid backer. Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- High, harness- and-pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem