On Sale: $148.97Regularly: $229.00
Item # 885657515455 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 08/26/2019
The Womens Patagonia
Alpine Guide Jacket is a durable soft-shell jacket to provide comfortable weather protection on demanding climbs or extended ski tours. Made with Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven blend, the Alpine Guide jacket resists wind, water, snow and abrasion, while remaining stretchy and highly breathable. The articulated sleeves of the Alpine Guide jacket encourage mobility, while the brushed interior enhances next-to-skin comfort and moisture management. To further add comfort, the collar, chin guard and wind flap are lined with microfleece. When the weather picks up on the mountain, self-fabric hook-and-loop closures at the cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord waist allow for quick adjustment of this Patagonia softshell. A chest pocket and two hand pockets sit above the harness line to provide quick access to alpine essentials without conflicting with the straps of a harness or pack. Pair the Alpine Guide Jacket with the womens Alpine Guide pants for a total alpine package. The Womens Patagonia Alpine Guide Jacket will take your next climbing and backcountry skiing adventure to a whole new level!
- Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven nylon/polyester blend is highly breathable, wind resistant and durable
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap
- Articulated sleeves enhance mobility and provide full coverage
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- One chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets with PU-coated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- 7.1-oz Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex with Hardface Technology and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish