Our Price: $129
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Mens Patagonia
Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece is a rugged pullover that combines the aesthetic of wool with the easy care of fleece. The Better Sweater fleece is woven as a sweater, and takes on a more civilized air without sacrificing performance. The Better Sweater's 10-oz polyester yarns create an easy-wearing, moisture-wicking, bulk-free piece, with a sweater face and a soft fleeced interior. This fleece yarn has been dyed with a new process that saves dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods, so you get the warmth of the classic Better Sweater with the peace of mind that is was made environmentally friendly. The sweater's stand-up collar has a zipper garage; side and back seams add shape. A vertical chest pocket secures keys and cash. Put on the Mens Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip just once, and you'll see why it was named as such. This sweater is just better.
- Made of bluesign® approved 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Hip length
- Quarter-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is bluesign® approved