On Sale: $139.97Regularly: $179.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens Patagonia
Bivy Hooded Vest is a hard working insulated vest for tackling your to-do list, even when the mercury dips towards zero. Filled with 600-fill 100% recycled down, the Bivy Down Vest provides ample warmth to your core during icy adventures. This down is quilted for uniform warmth inside of a durable nylon canvas shell that's robust yet limber. An insulated hood brings the same warmth your core is enjoying to the top of your head, with adjustable drawcords letting you dial in the right fit. This Patagonia Down Vest is treated with a DWR finish which allows it to repel water and light moisture. With a slight drop-tail hem providing some lower-back coverage, you won't have to worry about exposing any skin to winter's cold as you’re stooping and bending. Brushed polyester lines the generous handwarmer pockets of this Patagonia vest to keep your hands warm and cozy. An interior pocket in the chest provides additional storage. For a burly down vest that let's you get stuff done, even in the cold, put on the Womens Patagonia Bivy Hooded Vest.
- Durable nylon canvas (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction, plus an insulated hood with adjustable drawcords
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders
- Slight drop-tail hem at the waist
- Insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Center-front Metaluxe® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets; inner chest pocket with a secure zipper closure
|| 4.8-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|| 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
|| 4-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR finish.
|| 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
|Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
|| 669 g (23.6 oz)