On Sale: $118.97Regularly: $149.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Black Hole Duffel Bag 90L was built to meet the demands of mountain professionals. The tough, weather-resistant Black Hole duffel bag has been restored to its original intent – the serious hauling and storage of gear. Featuring a burly polyester ripstop fabric with a TPU-laminated base, and a durable water repellent finish, the Black Hole Duffel is perfect for gearheads. The Black Hole gear bag also has padded, removable shoulder straps and a padded base to protect contents, which means peace of mind for all those long-hauls. This Patagonia Duffel also has webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying. A large opening to main compartment makes quick work of getting gear packed and unpacked. External organizer zip pocket on the Blackhole offer plenty of room for tickets, maps and other quick-grab items. The Black Hole is made from 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR durable water repellent finish. The Patagonia Black Hole 90L Duffle is one tough travel bag that's just waiting to get geared up.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded base protects contents
- Internal compression
||15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
||417 g (3 lbs 3.2 oz)