Our Price: $49.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens Patagonia
Capilene Lightweight Crew can be used alone in warmer weather or as an insulation layer on cooler days. Made from bluesign approved, double-knit polyester fabric, the Capilene Lightweight Crew is naturally stretchy, quick-drying, and moisture-wicking. The open grid patterning of this fabric provides excellent breathability, while the smooth face enables this Patagonia baselayer to slide easily under layers. With Polygiene permanent odor control technology killing odor causing bacteria without the use of heavy metal ions, you stay fresh after a long day of play. The Capilene 2 Crew also provides 35-UPF protection against harmful UV rays. Perfect as a baselayer, this Patagonia shirt features offset shoulder seams and flatlock seams to aid in minimizing chafing, with a full underarm gusset delivering high range of motion. Thumb loops on the Lightweight Capilene Crew provide secure hand coverage. The Womens Patagonia Capilene Lightweight Crew works exceptionally well for trail, ski, and even grocery runs.
- Capilene Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- Fabricís open grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisturewicking and dry time
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage