On Sale: $41.30Regularly: $59.00Sale Ends Tuesday 05/21/2019
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Capilene Midweight Bottoms Womens - The Womens Capilene Midweight Bottoms are ideal as a baselayer for endurance activities in cool to cold temperatures. These bottoms excel on trails, rivers, backcountry slopes and any other location that sees moderate exertion in chilly conditions. Designed to help you stay dry and warm beneath layers, Patagonia's most versatile and fastest-wicking performance base layer features a brushed-grid pattern construction for next-to-skin softness, warmth and moisture-wicking performance. The Womens Capilene midweight bottoms have a smooth faced exterior that glides easily beneath layers. Other features of the Capilene Bottoms include a brushed elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility. Made from bluesign approved 5.2-oz Polartec Power Grid, the Capilene Bottoms feature Polygiene permanent odor control, an added baselayer bonus. For cold weather environments, it just doesn't get any better than the Womens Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bottoms!
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- 176 g (6.2 oz)
|5.2-oz (175-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 97% polyester (solids: 66% recycled; heathers: 33% recycled) double knit/3% spandex; with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
|Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Fair Trade Certified™ sewn