On Sale: $46.9720% Off. Regularly: $59.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens Patagonia
Capilene Midweight Crew is ideal as a baselayer for endurance activities in cool to cold temperatures. The most versatile of Patagonia's performance base layers, Capilene Midweight garments provide excellent insulation, moisture control and ultimate comfort next to the skin. Their dense interior double knit grid construction is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility, and the smooth faced exterior glides easily beneath layers. Details of the Cap Midweight Crew include a self-fabric collar with comfortable internal neck tape, tuckable drop-tail construction and thumb loops for secure hand coverage. Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafe when you wear this Patagonia baselayer underneath a pack. Made from bluesign approved 4.4-oz 100% polyester, the Capilene Midweight crew features Polygiene permanent odor control, an added baselayer bonus. For cold weather environments, it just doesn't get any better than the Womens Patagonia Capilene Midweight Crew.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- Fabric’s brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage