Our Price: $59.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens Patagonia
Capilene Midweight Crew is ideal as a baselayer for endurance activities in cool to cold temperatures. The most versatile of Patagonia's performance base layers, Capilene Midweight garments provide excellent insulation, moisture control and ultimate comfort next to the skin. Their interior brushed grid construction provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture wicking performance, and the smooth faced exterior glides easily beneath layers. Details of the Cap Midweight Crew include a self-fabric binding at collar with comfortable internal neck tape, and a locker loop for hanging dry. Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement and full underarm gussets provide range of motion and chafe free comfort. Made from bluesign approved 4.4-oz 100% polyester, the Capilene Midweight crew features Polygiene permanent odor control, an added baselayer bonus. For cold weather environments, it just doesn't get any better than the Women's Patagonia Capilene Midweight Crew.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- 162 g (5.7 oz)
|| 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit;
|Heathers: 4.8-oz (160-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 100% polyester (63% recycled) double knit;
|| 5.2-oz (176-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 100% polyester (41% recycled) double knit;
|All with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
|Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
|Fair Trade Certified™ sewn