On Sale: $48.30Regularly: $69.00
Item # 190696172935 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/22/2021
The Womens Patagonia
Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck is ideal as a baselayer for endurance activities in cool to cold temperatures. The most versatile of Patagonia's performance base layers, Capilene Midweight garments provide excellent insulation, moisture control and ultimate comfort next to the skin. Their dense interior double knit grid construction is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility, and the smooth faced exterior glides easily beneath layers. Details of the Cap Midweight Zip-Neck include a self-fabric collar with comfortable internal neck tape and a long center front zipper to help vent body heat. Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafe when you wear this Patagonia baselayer underneath a pack. Made from bluesign approved 4.4-oz 100% polyester, the Capilene Midweight zip-neck top features Polygiene permanent odor control, an added baselayer bonus. For cold weather environments, it just doesn't get any better than the Womens Patagonia Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (Polygiene® permanent odor control) has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
|Solids: 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit; heathers: 4.8-oz (160-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (63% recycled) double knit.
|Both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
|Fabric is bluesign® approved
|167 g (5.9 oz)