Our Price: $69.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Women's Patagonia
Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck is ideal as a baselayer for endurance activities in cool to cold temperatures. The most versatile of Patagonia's performance base layers, Capilene Midweight garments provide excellent insulation, moisture control and ultimate comfort next to the skin. Their brushed grid construction provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance, and the smooth faced exterior glides easily beneath layers. Details of the Cap Midweight Zip-Neck include a self-fabric collar with comfortable internal neck tape, a locker loop for hanging dry and a long center front zipper to help vent body heat. Raglan shoulder allow for freedom of movement and the full underarm gusset offers range of motion and chafe free comfort. Made from bluesign approved 4.4-oz 100% polyester, the Capilene Midweight zip-neck top features Polygiene permanent odor control, an added base layer bonus. For cold weather environments, it just doesn't get any better than the Womens Patagonia Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
|Solids: 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit;
|Heathers: 4.8-oz (160-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (63% recycled) double knit.
|Stripes: 5.2-oz (176-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 100% polyester (41% recycled) double knit
|All with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
|Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|181 g (6.4 oz)