On Sale: $183.20Regularly: $229
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Mens Patagonia
Down Sweater is an ultralight down jacket with highly compressible down insulation and a windproof shell for virtually any cold weather pursuit. Because the 13-ounce Down Sweater looks so great, feels so good, and is able to regulate changing temps, it has grown to be not only a Patagonia classic, but also a standard in outerwear technology. Even though the men's Down Sweater weighs less than most fleece jackets, its 800-fill Traceable goose down insulation is able to provide far more warmth. The down jacket's quilted construction helps to ensure that the down won't shift around, keeping the warmth evenly distributed throughout the mens Down Sweater. The ultralight DWR-coated 100% polyester shell is tear-resistant, windproof, and protects the insulation from moisture. And because Patagonia knows, they made sure to endow their Down Jacket with two exterior zippered pockets, an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack, and a carabiner clip-in loop. The Mens Patagonia Down Sweater: if what you want is maximum warmth and minimum weight, then there's simply nothing better.
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.