On Sale: $73.97Regularly: $99.00
Item # 190696595628 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 02/17/2020
Remarkably light and packable, the Patagonia
Houdini Full-Zip Jacket Womens was designed to keep you protected from nasty weather during high output endeavors. The Houdini was built for trail runners but is equally suited for use in a multitude of outdoor adventures and is packed with a full complement of technical features designed to keep you protected while you're pushing your limits. Amazingly lightweight, this Patagonia jacket is made of 100% nylon ripstop fabric that provides an amazing amount of durability at a low carry weight, and the durable water repellent (DWR) finish will shed rain and moisture with ease. A drawcord hem and adjustable hood help keep the wind and rain from chilling your core, and the entire jacket stuffs into its own small, vertically zippered chest pocket that has a clip-in loop for attaching to your pack straps. Designed to protect you when you need it and then disappear, the Patagonia Houdini Full-Zip Jacket Womens might just make you believe in magic again.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
||15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
||Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program