On Sale: $194.97Regularly: $279.00
Item # 885657612703 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 07/06/2020
The Womens Patagonia
Light Flyer Jacket is an extremely lightweight shell for those who just have to run, even if the skies above are looking ominous. Made with Gore-Tex Active, the Light Flyer Jacket provides windproof, waterproof and breathable protection against summer rains. Cut slim in order to minimize its effect on your speed, this Patagonia runners rain jacket features such detailing as articulated sleeves, a very slight drop tail, a self-fabric stand-up collar that's lined with lightweight mesh and a low-profile drawcord hem for adjustment. As you push yourself to go one more mile, your body is generating a lot of heat that gets trapped within most shells. The Light Flyer Jacket looks to allieviate that by using upper-arm zippers to facilitate air flow to the always open, yet protected, back vent to keep the heat buildup at its absolute minimal. Reflective logoing on the left chest and center-back neck of this Patagonia jacket aid visibility in low light situations. A compact pocket on the lower back of the Light Flyer jacket is sized perfectly to hold a couple of gels or an energy bar to prevent bonking. Don't let a little deluge slow you down with the Womens Patagonia Light Flyer Jacket.
- Extremely breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX Active fabric is durably waterproof and windproof
- Upper arm zippers can be unzipped to facilitate air flow through the jacket toward the back venting system
- Small waterproof pocket at center back holds essentials
- Reflective logos at left chest and center-back neck
- Self-fabric stand-up collar is lined with lightweight mesh for comfort
- Comfortable articulated sleeve with fold-over cuff converts to mitt for wet/cold weather protection
- Low-profile drawcord at hem