On Sale: $67.9747% Off. Regularly: $129.00
Item # 888336435372 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/17/2018
The Womens Patagonia
Merino Thermal Weight Crew is ideal as a baselayer for endurance activities in cool to very cold temperatures. Made with Merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia, this thermal weight crew was slow washed for softness and shrink resistance and has a touch of CapileneŽ recycled polyester for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. Excelling as a baselayer, this versatile V-neck features a self-fabric collar with internal neck taper for chafe-free comfort and full underarm gussets for unhindered mobility. Thumb loops make it easy to layer this Merino Crew and to offer secure hand coverage. The Merino Thermal Weight is wonderfully soft, has a great warmth to weight ratio, will resist odors and will regulate your body temperature during all types of cold weather conditions. Low-bulk merrrow seams help to minimize chaffing and the drop tail hem adds just the right amount of coverage. For cold temps, baselayers just don't get any better than the Womens Patagonia Merino Thermal Weight Crew.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with CapileneŽ recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction; slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage