On Sale: $186.75Regularly: $249.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Men's Patagonia
Micro Puff Jacket adds a windproof, water-resistant layer of warmth for those wet and windy days on the slopes. Lightweight and super-compressible, the Micro Puff is filled with PlumaFill, a warm-when-wet, synthetic-insulation that’s quilted so it won’t clump, separate or drift. The shell and lining of the Micro Puff are fashioned with 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a durable water repellent finish. Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets all give various storage options, plus the left pocket doubles as a stuff sack for ease of transport. Elasticized cuffs and hem help to seal in warmth and keep out the elements. The Mens Patagonia Micro Puff Jacket can be worn under a shell for insulation in nasty conditions or alone when the weather window opens.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
|Shell and lining
|| 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|| 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester