On Sale: $198.97Regularly: $249.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
When the days grow shorter and the belays colder, keep climbing and stay warm with the all-conditions insulation of the Patagonia
Micro Puff Jacket Womens. The Micro Puff Jacket is super durable, windproof and has a water-repellent shell. This Patagonia jacket is insulated with 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester insulation making it exceptionally warm (even when wet)while still offering the packability and feel of down insulation. Finer points of the women's Micro Puff include innovative quilting construction, a center-front zipper that has a storm flap,two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; the left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop. The Patagonia Micro Puff Jacket Women's is a lightweight, water-resistant jacket that features down like warmth while offering the warm when wet performance of synthetic insulation.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
|Shell and lining
|| 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|| 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester
||207 g (7.3 oz)