On Sale: $224.97Regularly: $299.00
Item # 192964041721 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 07/06/2020
The Mens Patagonia
Nano-Air Hoody merges the stretch and breathability of your favorite fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy insulated jacket. By sandwiching revolutionary FullRange synthetic insulation in-between a plain-weave liner and a durable, weather-shedding shell, the Nano-Air Hoody delivers a generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability in addition to the outstanding warmth. This Patagonia jacket was made for high-aerobic activities, gliding close over baselayers for an athletic fit, while remaining breathable enough you don't have to take off as you push yourself to the limit. Extending the heat to your head, the stretchy hood of the Nano-Air means you never have to crack the front zipper to raise or lower it and will even fit over lower-profile helmets. Nano brick quilting on the side keeps this Patagonia jacket stable under the hipbelt of a backpack or harness, while the lack of quilting on the upper chest and back maximizes stretch. Two above-harness handwarmer pockets and two smaller chest pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers for secure storage. The center-front zipper of the Nano-Air has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth. From trailhead to summit and back, the Mens Patagonia Nano-Air Hoody is one jacket you can put on and leave on.
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Lining: 2.0-oz 50-denier %100 nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ Insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Two handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation