On Sale: $186.97Regularly: $249.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Mens Patagonia
Nano-Air Jacket merges the stretch and breathability of your favorite fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy insulated jacket. By sandwiching revolutionary FullRange synthetic insulation in-between a plain-weave liner and a durable, weather-shedding shell, the Nano-Air Jacket delivers a generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability in addition to the outstanding warmth. This Patagonia jacket was made for high-aerobic activities, gliding close over baselayers for an athletic fit, while remaining breathable enough you don't have to take off as you push yourself to the limit. Nano brick quilting on the side keeps this Patagonia jacket stable under the hipbelt of a backpack or harness, while the lack of quilting on the upper chest and back maximizes stretch. Two above-harness handwarmer pockets and a left chest pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers for secure storage. The center-front zipper of the Nano-Air has a zipper garage at the chin for next to skin comfort, while snag resistant cuffs offer versatile coverage and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth. From trailhead to summit and back, the Mens Patagonia Nano-Air Jacket is one jacket you can put on and leave on.
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated patterning and quilting improve shape, coverage and durability
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRangeŽ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
|| 1.5-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop
|| 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave
|Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|| 60-g FullRangeŽ 100% polyester stretch insulation
|| 352 g (12.4 oz)