On Sale: $178.9728% Off. Regularly: $249.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens Patagonia
Nano Puff Hoody brings the same level of warmth and weather protection to the top of your head as the Nano normally brings to your body. Filled with low-bulk, hydrophobic, and highly compressible PrimaLoft Gold, the Nano Puff provides exceptional warmth, even when it's wet. With an outer shell of wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester, this Patagonia jacket glides on easily on it's own or underneath another layer. The opening of the Nano Puff's hood is elasticized to snug over low-volume helmets or fit under any other helmet to provide you with superb warmth. The Nano Puff is weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches, and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. This Patagonia hoodie packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Two pockets zip close to secure any item held within. Elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem lets you cinch down the Nano Puff to seal out wind and seal in warmth. Whether you're heading up the mountain or down the snowy street, keep yourself warm from the waist up with the Womens Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and liner fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
||306 g (10.8 oz)
|Shell and lining
|| 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|| 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content).
|Fabric is bluesign® approved