On Sale: $189.9729% Off. Regularly: $269.00
Item # 887187034710 :: 2 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/17/2018
The Mens Patagonia
Nano Puff Hybrid Jacket combines the Nano Puff Jacket with iconic R2 fleece to provide the warmth you need without overheating. The front and back torso and the tops of the arms, from shoulders to cuffs are all Nano Puff. Filled with low-bulk, hydrophobic, and highly compressible PrimaLoft One, the Nano Puff provides exceptional warmth, even when it's wet. This synthetic insulation is held in a unique quilting pattern within the weather resistant shell fabric, ensuring uniform warmth and compressibility. Polartec Thermal Pro aids in venting out excess heat, keeping your body temperature regulated. Versatile R2 fleece covers the sides, lower torso and underside of arms of the Nano Puff Hybrid. This high loft fleece features an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibilty, making the total Nano Puff Hyrbid perfect to store in a pack. R2 fleece also stretches in critical areas as to not encumber movement. Two napoleon pockets provide quick access to alpine essentials without conflicting with the straps of a harness or pack. The full length zipper of the Nano Puff Hybrid is backed with a low-bulk wind flap to keep the cold out. Take the fusion of fill and fleece on your next high-output adventure with the Mens Patagonia Nano Puff Hybrid Jacket.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR finish repels weather; 60-g PrimaLoft One keeps you warm; Polartec Thermal Pro vents excess heat to regulate body temperature
- Brushed tricot on inside of tall collar; wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered high handwarmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
- Mapped PrimaLoft One insulation extends down sleeve to cuff and provides added coverage on torso; highly breathable and compressible R2 fleece in side panels, underside of arms and lower torso
- Full-length, reverse-coil front zipper treated with a Deluge DWR finish; backed with a low-bulk wind flap
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem provide stability and shape retention