On Sale: $139.30Regularly: $199.00Sale Ends Tuesday 04/21/2020
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Mens Patagonia
Nano Puff Jacket takes the same amazing design as the Pullover and adds a full length zipper to make getting it on and off even easier. Filled with low-bulk, hydrophobic, and highly compressible PrimaLoft Gold, the Nano Puff provides exceptional warmth, even when it's wet. This insulation is housed inside the Nano Puff's “brick” quilt pattern, with horizontal quilt lines on the side panels, and a burly thread enhancing durability. The Nano Puff is weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches, and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. This Patagonia jacket packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Two pockets zip close to secure any item held within and are lined with fleece to warm your hands against the cold. Whether your motives are extreme or pedestrian, the truth is this: hard-core, soft-lined, versatile insulation does not get better than the Men's Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Shell and lining= 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Insulation= 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content).