On Sale: $127.2020% Off. Regularly: $159.00
Item # 885657274567 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/19/2017
The Mens Patagonia
R2 Jacket is a modern mountain staple. The R2 can be worn as a stand-alone fleece jacket when you’re on the go, or as a superb insulating layer under a shell. Either way it's great, which is why the good people at Patagonia like to call the men's R2 their most breathable and versatile high-loft fleece. The stretchy polyester knit uses variable-length fibers to optimize insulation and compressibility while affording outstanding breathability, warmth, moisture-management and minimal weight. Stretchy R1 fabric (made with 60% recycled polyester) inside the collar and cuffs enhances skin comfort. The pliable R2 body fabric means you'll move easily in the R2 Jacket. The Men's Patagonia's R 2 Coat also has an easy-to-use front zipper, glued-in zippered pockets, and forward-set shoulder seams for maximum pack-wearing comfort.
- Highly technical R2 fabric is light, stretchy and compressible, with great breathability
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- DWR-coated center-front zipper
- Welded, zippered pockets have surrounding Supplex® strips for snag-free operation; one chest pocket, two handwarmers; shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Insulating long fibers alternate with dense, supportive short fibers to optimize insulation and reduce bulk
- Inner collar lined with R1® fabric (made with recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort; collar and protective chin flap lined with R1 fabric (made with recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Low-bulk R1 fabric cuffs
- Body: R2: 7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (40% recycled). R1 Panels: 6.5-oz Polartec Power Dry® 93% polyester (60% recycled), 7% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program