On Sale: $159.20Regularly: $199
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens Radalie Parka provides exceptional warmth in wind and cold and has a water repellent finish making it a great choice for taking on the winter streets in style. The Radalie Parka is insulated with warm 150g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation. With an outer shell of wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled nylon, this Patagonia parka glides on easily for effortless wear. The Radalie offers a brushed tricot liner on the inner collar, cuffs and hand warmer pockets for warmth and comfort. Designed with assorted quilt lines throughout for a unique modern look, the Radalie also has princess seams to give it a modern feminine silhouette. This Patagonia parka also has a left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket with an exposed zipper, an inner right-chest pocket that zips shut and two pockets that zip close to secure any small essentials. The Women's Patagonia Radalie Parka offers great looks and weather shielding protection for navigating winter streets.
- Supersoft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon shell with warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Midthigh length
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips shut
|| 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|| 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
|| 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
|521 g (18.4 oz)