On Sale: $144.97Regularly: $189.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Rain Shadow Jacket Womens offers lightweight waterproof/breathable protection on the trail. Made from 100% nylon with a waterproof / breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish, the Rain Shadow Jacket is packable, lightweight, and tear resistant. This Patagonia hard shell mens rain jacket has you covered in all conditions with fully sealed seams; waterproof handwarmer pockets; zipper garages; water-resistant external zippers; and roll-down, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood. The highly engineered interior surface texture channels moisture away from your skin for more comfort, protects the waterproof barrier from abrasion, and slides easily over layers. The unidirectional waterproof zipper helps keep the elements from slipping in, and allows greater options for ventilation. Other features of the mens rain shadow jacket include microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort, updated custom zipper pulls, and a full coverage, regular fit. The Patagonia Rain Shadow Jacket Woemns is proof that staying inside isn't the only way to stay dry.
- Lightweight, 25-layer tear-resistant nylon shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Roll-down, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for improved hood structure and visibility
- All exterior zippers and pit zips are watertight, coated and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Updated this season with a unidirectional watertight PU coated zipper for ease of use in the field
- Highly engineered interior surface texture channels moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion and slides easily over layers
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Unlined, waterproof handwarmer pockets; custom zipper pulls
||100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
||309 g (10.9 oz)