On Sale: $94.97Regularly: $119.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Women's Patagonia
Re-Tool Snap T is a warm, technical, pullover fleece with feminine seaming and styling. Made of Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece, the Re-Tool Snap T's deep pile and extra-long fibers trap in heat to keep you comfortable as the mercury drops. The Re-Tool Snap T protects the body’s core temperature, wicks moisture, and dries quickly. The Patagonia Retool's light and compressible high-pile fleece retains warmth without the bulk, making it a great fleece to layer underneath a shell. The placket of this womens Patagonia fleece is reinforced with nylon and has four hidden snaps for securing it close. The Re-Tool features kangaroo handwarmer pockets to thaw out fingers on cold days and a single chest pocket that secures with a Supplex snap flap. The Women's Patagonia Re-Tool Snap T is the quintessential fleece pullover for beating the winter chill.
- Deep-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Classic Patagonia chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Hip length
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Kangaroo handwarmer pockets
|| 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece.
|Placket and pocket
|| 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave.
|Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
|Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
||420 g (14.8 oz)