Our Price: $509.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Kayaks can be delivered free
in the Greater Orlando, FL Area. Otherwise, kayaks are shipped via freight to commercial addresses. Contact us for residential shipping options.
Versatile enough to handle ocean surf or flat water, the Perception
Tribe 9.5 Kayak is perfect for your next watersports adventure. Designed for ease-of-use the Tribe series comes packed with plenty of features designed to make life easier. The Tribe 9.5 kayak’s versatile 9-foot-6 design makes it a top choice for beginner to intermediate paddlers. The entire family will appreciate how easy it is to get on and off this stable sit-on-top. The shorter length and lighter weight eases transport and increases maneuverability as you explore flat-water rivers, lakes, ponds, and coastal waters with light waves. Ample storage and a roomy seat that’s extra-padded and adjustable will keep you out there all day long. The Tribe 9.5 Kayaks are stackable and the bright color options make them extremely visible, even in low light. The extended length translates to increased speed and storage while the soft touch handles and skid plate make it easy to transport without added wear and tear. The molded-in footbraces and seating provide a comfortable, ergonomic fit that provides lasting comfort and stability even after long days on the water. So next time you're headed out for some fun in the sun, bring along the Perception Tribe 9.5 Kayak for high-end performance and ease-of-use.
Commercial Shipping Only
- High-density polyethylene construction offers performance and rugged durability at an affordable price
- Storage tank wells with bungees secure your gear fore and aft
- Molded side handles and bow-and-stern carry handles ease transport to and from the water
- Adjustable padded seats offer ventilation and drainage; molded-in footbraces fit any size paddler
- 6 in. cockpit hatch with removable liner for small items
- Replaceable skid plate on the bottom of the hull increases durability and prolongs life of kayak
|Best Use Flatwater Kayaking
|Material(s) Rotomolded polyethylene
|Length 9 ft. 5 in.
|Width 31.25 inches
|Weight 46 pounds
|Seat Type Padded / Foam
|Number of Paddlers 1
|Weight Capacity (lbs) 300 pounds