Our Price: $85.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Adjama Climbing Harness is a mountaineering harness perfect for staying comfortable while going vertical. Perfect for climbing on rock or ice, the Adjama is also ideal for cragging or route climbing. With a frame made from breathable monofilament mesh, pressure is evenly distributed throughout the Adjama, providing maximum support and comfort. The leg loops of this Petzl harness are amazingly easy to adjust, so you can change the size of these loops depending on how many layers you're wearing, whether you're equipped with skis or crampons, or just want them a little loose. Rigid, inclined front equipment loops provide easy access to any gear you clip on, while the flexible rear loops stay out of the way while wearing a pack. In any situation you find yourself going up, be sure you're in the comfort and security of the Mens Petzl Adjama Climbing Harness.
- Frame Construction with breathable monofilament mesh evenly distributes pressure, providing maximum support and comfort
- Woven polyester mesh on the inside of the harness wicks moisture for improved comfort and speeds drying in wet conditions
- DoubleBack buckles are pre-threaded and adjust quickly with a single pull, helping to ensure proper closure
- Reinforced tie-in points for increased durability in this high-wear area
- Trail line loop
- Detachable elastic leg loop straps
- Adjustable leg loops allow size to be adjusted depending on comfort desired or layers of clothing worn and permit the harness to be put on when wearing skis or crampons
- Perforated closed cell foam on the waistbelt and leg loops increases breathability
- Green belay loop helps users identify proper tie-in / attachment point
- Rigid, inclined front equipment loops for easy access to gear; flexible rear loops stay out of the way while wearing a pack
- Two CARITOOL slots