Our Price: $64.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
When it comes to climbing equipment, Petzl has always been a leader in the industry, and with the Petzl Corax Climbing Harness , it's easy to see why. Developed for multi-purpose climbing, the Corax is as at home climbing Via Ferrata as it is ice climbing or long trad routes. Petzl has always been a company to pay close attention to details, and with the Petzl Corax Climbing Harness, they created a feature-packed mixed-climbing harness designed to keep you comfortable and safe in a myriad of different climbing environments.
- waistbelt equipped with two DOUBLEBACK buckles to easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the gear loops in a position that is easily accessible
- Ready to carry and organize gear:
- two rear gear loops are flexible, angled to bring gear to the front and comfortable when carrying a backpack
- capable of racking ice screws with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder
- interior contact areas are lined with soft material
- Versatile and easy to use
- adjustable leg loops allow easy adjustment of the harness to different body types and clothing
- two front gear loops are rigid for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws
- rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear
- FRAME Technology construction allows weight to be distributed across the waistbelt and the leg loops
- vailable in three colors and two sizes