Our Price: $59.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
When it comes to climbing equipment, Petzl has always been a leader in the industry, and with the Petzl Corax LT Climbing Harness, it's easy to see why.
The CORAX LT is a versatile climbing harness. Designed and manufactured by Petzl, it benefits from the brand’s expertise and reputation and is a comfortable harness while belaying or hanging. Four gear loops provide sufficient space for the required gear (quickdraws, nuts, or other equipment). The quality of materials make it highly durable. Available in five sizes for a variety of options.
- Petzl quality and expertise:
- - quality control throughout the production process, each Petzl harness undergoes systematic quality inspection of all its structural components
- - highly durable tie-in points with polyester reinforcement
- - elasticized leg loop straps and flexible connection straps allow maximum mobility
- - durable and soft interior that enhances comfort
- - two front gear loops are rigid and angled to bring the gear forward for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws
- - rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear
- - designed by Petzl in France and manufactured by Petzl
- - high-durability exterior fabric for better abrasion resistance
- - steel DOUBLEBACK buckle allows easy adjustment for the entire life of the harness
- - ideal pressure distribution across the waistbelt and leg loops maximizes comfort while belaying or hanging
- - high-quality foam provides comfort and excellent pressure distribution over time (FRAME Technology construction)
- Ready to carry and organize gear:
- - two flexible rear gear loops allow a backpack to be worn
- - capable of racking ice screws, tools such as hammers, and other gear with the addition of a CARITOOL EVO tool holder
|| 84-92 cm