Our Price: $35.95
Item # 3342540092969 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/18/2018
The updated Petzl
Reverso 4 Belay Device is even more lightweight than its predecessor, the Reverso 3. A lightweight, multi-purpose device for belaying and rappelling, the Reverso is amazingly easy to use. Minimalist in construction, the Reverso 4 offers maxed performance by letting you use this single device on all rope types. The asymmetrical V-shaped grooved friction channels on this Petzl device adapt to the friction on the rope according to its diameter and condition. Regardless of whether you're belaying or rappelling, the Reverso 4 is rope friendly, keeping them from twisting up and getting you stuck. So whether you're in the gym or at the crag, bring along the Petzl Reverso 4 Belay Device, and be prepared for the adventure.
- Minimalist construction
- A single device for all rope types
- Independent and simultaneous belaying of one or two seconding climbers in Reverso mode
- V-shaped friction channels:
- Friction is adapted for larger diameter ropes
- Asymmetrically grooved sidewalls for increased braking power during a leader or top rope fall or while rappelling
- Hot-forged aluminum
- Can belay the leader, one or two seconding climbers and can be used for rappelling
- Quick changeovers from Reverso mode to belaying the leader when climbing multi-pitch routes
- Increased friction on thin ropes
- Increases the locking pressure on the ropes in Reverso mode