Our Price: $89.95
Item # 608895967912 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 01/18/2019
The Menís Redington
Skagit Wading Boot Felt offers the full support and durability needed for a great day of fly fishing, all with the good looks and a great price youíve been looking for. Safety first. The Skagit Felt Boots are quality wading boots that guarantee solid footing and comfort are essential and provide a more enjoyable fly fishing experience. Made with lightweight and quick drying materials, the Felt Skagit Wading Boot is built for a long day on the river. Not only is this Redington boot super durable with its rubber rand and toe cap making it resistant to wear due from rubbing or scraping, it also is equipped with a DWR coating to make this boots fabric water-resistant. The Menís Felt Redington Skagit Wading Boot also features a neoprene padded ankle support, mesh panels for quick drainage, webbing pulls loops for a easy on and off, and deep draw lacing with molded, non-corrosive metal hardware. If thatís not enough, Redington even made this fly fishing boot to be stud compatible for added versatility. Rich with features and fly fishing performance, the Men's Redington Felt Skagit Wading Boot, looks great, feels , great, and most importantly fishes great!
- Abrasion Resistant / Super durable and resistant to wear due to rubbing or scraping.
- Supportive, lightweight, quick dry
- Deep draw lacing for improved ankle support
- Deep draw lacing with moulded, non-corrosive metal hardware
- Webbing pull loops for easy entry/exit
- DWR Finish / Contains an added coating to make this fabric water-resistant.
- Rubber rand and toe cap for added abrasion resistance
- Padded collar and tongue
- Mesh panels for quick drainage
- Stud compatible