On Sale: $63.97Regularly: $79.95
Item # 730884217781 :: 3 available.
Expected To Ship on 05/23/2019
Tarpon Floating F/I Short Fly Line is the finest tarpon and large tropical species loading line on the market today. Crafted with perfection, a little modern technology and years of testing, the Rio Tarpon F/I Fly Line will take your fly game to a whole new level. It features a unique taper design that allows a rod to load quickly and instantly and makes "one-shot" casts simple. This fast casting design gives the angler a huge advantage when targeting moving fish. Ideal for fishing in all year long, the Rio Tarpon includes welded loops on both ends for easy rigging and the sea grass color with a 10 foot clear tip is incredibly easy to see in all light conditions. A hard, saltwater coating results in a fly line that will not wilt in most tropical conditions, while RIO's dirt-repelling XS Technology keeps the line ultra slick for fast, long casts. The line is also manufactured with RIO’s AgentX undercoat that produces a high floating line that is easy and quiet to pick up off the water. Pick up some Rio Tarpon Tarpon F/I Short Fly Line and sink your fly on the head of a beast!
- The perfect line for Tarpon and other tropical species.
- Slightly heavier than the AFTMA standard to load rods for quick accurate casts
- DualTone / A marking system that easily identifies the loading area of each fly line
- Agentx Technology / An ultra slick, dirt-repelling coating for maximum distance and performance
- Back-End Welded Loop
- Long back taper for smooth, controlled casts
- Tropical coating that will not wilt in the heat
- XS Technology / An ultra slick, dirt-repelling coating for maximum distance and performance
- Front-End Welded Loop
||10ft Clear Tip/Sand/Sea Grass