Our Price: $550.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Approach Series Fly Fishing Outfit redefines the concept of value when it comes to fly fishing setups. Outfits come with an Sage 1800 reel, RIO Gold Fly line, and a CORDURA rod case with reel pouch! Utilizing a higher modulus graphite than any of Sage previous entry-level rods, the Approach fly rod has a action that delivers excellent line feel and control. With a smooth, medium-fast action for maximum forgiveness and effortless loading, the Sage Approach offers entry level anglers the opportunity to truly feel the synergy and motion between fly rod and fly line. This gives the angler a quicker, more instinctive understanding of when to apply power and when load the rod. Beginning and experienced anglers will appreciate the Approach Rod's ability to generate line speed and will feel the rod load more precisely for improved power transfer and efficiency. With features like hard chromed snake guides and ceraminc stripping guides, the Approach Fly Rod is also built to last a lifetime. If you're just getting into the fly fishing scene and want to really experience what casting's all about, look no further than value packed a Sage Approach Fly Fishing Outfit.
- Outfits come with an 1800 reel, RIO Gold Fly line, and a CORDURA® rod case with reel pouch
- Oyster Shell shaft color
- Ceramic stripper guide
- Reverse half-wells grip on freshwater weights
- Silver gray rod tube with divided liner
- Medium-fast action
- Black primary thread wraps with silver trim wraps
- Hard chrome snake guides and tip-top
- All aluminum reel seat with full-wells grip and cork fighting butt on all saltwater models