Our Price: $174.95
Item # 666898353941 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 09/23/2019
The Men's Scarpa
Boostic Climbing Shoes is a professional tool intended to perform in vertical to overhanging terrain where precision toe power and edging is crucial. Because of its stretchable, sock-like upper, the downturned Boostic slips on snugly, and can accommodate a wide variety of foot types for a precise fit. The shoe designer Heinz Mariacher has dialed in that fine balance between support and sensitivity. The Boostic is on the softer side, yet delivers a surprising amount of toe power on steep angles. The Men's Scarpa Boostic Climbing Shoes two hook-and-loop tab closures augment the structural integrity, securing the foot for high power performance, yet simultaneously retaining slipper-like sensitivity for more delicate moves. Mapping Microssuede and leather into different areas in the uppers creates a shoe designed to work with the foot, allowing dynamic movement while climbing, and also maintaining the shoe’s precision fit over its lifetime. The Men's Scarpa Boostic Climbing Shoes are truly serious performing shoes built for extremely serious climbers.
- Special soft rubber, high-friction toe patch for toe hooking
- Precise heel fit and sticky rubber for exceptional heel hooking
- Lorica and suede construction for the ultimate breathability and comfort
- Built for maximum toe power for steep verticals or overhangs
- Floating Velcro straps accommodate all foot shapes
- The latest masterpiece by designer Heinz Mariacher