Our Price: $138.95
Item # 666898229420 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 07/22/2019
Whether you hit the muddiest puddle-infested trails or fear getting caught in an urban rainstorm, the Women's Scarpa
Moraine GTX Shoes provide guaranteed waterproof protection with a trail inspired deign. The Moraine GTX is the ultimate shoe for people who want a light hiker but don’t want to commit to a full-blown clunky hiking boot. The Scarpa Moraine GTX utilizes a suede upper ribcage that wraps the midfoot, providing optimum support for hikers in a very light package along with a Gore-Tex lining for bombproof waterproofness and breathability. Employing the midsole insert for heel support and torsion control, the Womens Moraine GTX is the ideal light hiking shoe with everyday versatility as its strongest virtue.
- A lightweight trail shoe, the Scarpa® Moraine GTX® is perfect for most any outdoor activity, in any condition.
- 40% recycled synthetic leather and 29% recycled polyester mesh upper.
- Lace and webbing is 100% Ecosensor recycled polyester.
- 25% recycled rubber outsole.
- Tongue lining made with stretch GTX® XCF for outstanding fit and comfort through the midfoot area.
- Removable insole.
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole.
- Planet Friendly:
- 100% PC recycled lining; 70% recycled stroebel.
- Midsole has ECOPure EVA additive to promote degradation in landfill conditions.
- Structured toebox with abrasion resistant toe rand.
- Extended Comfort GORE-TEX® membrane for protection with maximum breathability.
- Arch suspension plate insert.
- Durable Trail-Grip rubber outsole.