On Sale: $214.9920% Off. Regularly: $269.95
Item # 840803189423 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 06/21/2018
When the temperature drops, slide in the cozy Divya Parka from Sherpa
Adventure Gear. This long, lightly insulated parka sheds rain and snow and traps in warmth. The subtle woven jacquard pattern, inspired by the patterns found in Bhutanese wear, provides just the right amount of distinctive flair. With room for layers, the Divya can take on cold winter weather as your outermost layer, but can also be worn alone as a lightweight parka in milder weather. Stay warm and dry this winter and let Nepal-inspired trim and details give you a style that stands out with the Sherpa Divya Parka.
- Pattern inspired by the rich colors and patterns of traditional Bhutanese ware is exclusive to Sherpa
- Pockets: Two zippered hand warmer pockets and one interior security pocket protect small essentials
- Sleeves include internal storm cuffs
- Fully taped construction
- Fabric has a 10,000mm/5,000g/m2 /24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Brushed tricot lining on separate standing for against-the-skin comfort
- Two-way center front zipper offers a versatile fit
- Includes our unique low profile media system with a media port and earbud guides
|Weight: 565 g. (19.9 oz.)