On Sale: $199.97Regularly: $259.95
Item # 840803188433 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 09/28/2020
Named after the man who brought Sherpas to worldwide attention when we reached the summit of Everest with Edmund Hillary in 1953 - The Sherpa
Norgay Jacket is water-resistant and lined with a light, synthetic insulation, offering warmth and weather protection in one stylish package. Featuring a roomy hood and plenty of pockets, this utilitarian jacket is one you'll reach for when heading off into the mountains or staying in town. Stylish and packing serious weather protection, the Sherpa Norgay Jacket will brave the weather like a hero.
- Nepal inspired trims
- Shell fabric has a 10,000mm/10,000g/m2 /24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Pockets: Two zippered chest pockets, reverse-entry zippered hand warmer pockets; two front dual-action snap closure pockets
- Fully taped construction
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner makes for hitch-free layering
- Adjustable hood fit can be refined via a multi cinch system at center back and at sides
- Brushed tricot lining on separate standing collar wicks moisture