Our Price: $37.95
Item # 605284893326 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 07/22/2019
PhD Run Graduated Compression Ultra Light Socks combine the benefits of Merino Wool with performance enhancing compression technology to create one of the best running socks around. Ideal for any long distance runner, the PhD Graduated Compression socks aid in improving circulation during your run and in speeding up recovery afterwards. Made with Merino Wool, these Smartwool socks provide outstanding temperature and moisture control, resist odor and are itch-free. The PhD Running Graduated Compression socks are designed with SmartWool's 4-Degree Elite Fit System, which work with the mechanics of the athlete's foot features even better stretch and recovery for an exceptional fit in critical areas. Utilizing Smartwool's ReliaWool technology, the high impact zones of these compression socks have a higher density of wool to help reduce shock and increase durability, meaning these comfortable socks will be with you for many runs to come. Mesh zones have been strategically placed along the PhD Run Graduated Compression Ultra Light socks to provide maximum ventilation so your feet never overheat. When the urge to run gets too great, go as far as you want in the Smartwool PhD Run Graduated Compression Ultra Light Socks.
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery. Run-specific fit.
- Mesh ventilation zones designed around a man’s foot.
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression rating
- 14" overall height
- Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas increases durability
- Virtually seamless toe
- 200 needle construction provides highest knit density while maintaining ultra light weight
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 50% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 9% Elastane
||48% Merino Wool/42% Nylon/10% Elastane