On Sale: $78.9739% Off. Regularly: $130.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Since 1972, the Sorel
Caribou series Boots have been building a reputation for warmth, durability, and comfort, and this season is no exception with the Womens Caribou Slim Boots. Sorel's Women's Caribou Slim Boots deliver exceptional warmth, protection and style that you'll love on those cold, dreary days. Waterproof nubuck-leather uppers with a seam-sealed construction that ensures waterproof integrity. 100-gram insulation, microfleece linings and faux-fur cuffs provide ample warmth with a touch of flair. Removable EVA footbeds have a microfleece cover for moisture-wicking comfort. Vulcanized rubber midsoles and outsoles provide durability and traction specifically built for wet conditions. Designed to keep your feet warm and protected in some of the most extreme conditions known to man, the Sorel Caribou Slim Boots Womens know what it takes to keep the snow and cold from ruining your day.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus® felt InnerBoot provides superb warmth, moisture transfer, comfort, and durability.
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug in the shell to provide an extra layer of insulation and warmth. The frost plug is a 2.5 mm piece of EVA that is in the heel and forefoot.
- Durable rubber outsole with a tread pattern for excellent traction and grip on snowy terrain.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff for added warmth.
- Handcrafted, waterproof, vulcanized rubber shell.