Our Price: $74.95
Item # 190108953596 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 01/22/2021
With warm, comfy and quilt-stitched uppers, the Men's Teva
Ember Moc is like an adventure-ready sleeping bag for your feet. The lovechild of a sleeping bag and a sneaker is back and better than ever with a new expanded assortment. Sparking fireside hangs from Yosemite to the Great Smoky Mountains, the ever-cozy Ember Moc is the ultimate travel companion. Encased in a cocoon of comfort and grounded in a versatile indoor/outdoor rubber sole, this ultra-packable style delivers warmth in spades. With cozy quilting and slipper-like fit, tent life never looked so appealing. Theyíre also ideal for long flights and otherwise uncomfortable travel. Throwing on your comfiest pair of shoes can make the difference between falling asleep quickly on a flight or staying up all night and feeling delirious the next morning. The Teva Ember Moc feels like youíre wearing a plush blanket on your feet and thatís the exact type of comfort you want when youíre traveling (or chilling). The Teva Ember Moc is a fusion shoe thatís half-sneaker and half-sleeping bag. Putting on the Ember Moc feels like slipping into a puffer blanket. The shoes are perfect for chilling around the house, running a few quick errands, hanging at the campsite.
- Adventure-ready ripstop vamp with quilted stitch details inspired by classic outdoor gear
- Rib knit collar with webbing detail
- Responsive PU footbed cushions the foot and puts a spring in your step
- Rubber outsole
- Packable - With a collapsible heel and carry-on approved packability, this slip-on will not disappoint. These cushioned slippers will get you from curb to gate in blister-free style. TSA pat down? Knock yourself out.
- Polyester and suede overlays
- Convertible heel counter
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Trekable - Engineered with a responsive polyurethane footbed for an extra spring in your step and a rubber sole for durability, this cushy camp shoe features a lightweight EVA-foam midsole to combat the most rugged campsites.