Our Price: $388.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Grand Prix M1000 Stand Up Paddle - A high performance racing paddle, the Werner Grand Prix Stand Up Paddle is designed to provide speed and stability when you're pushing your limits. The mid-sized rectangular blade is narrow, getting you closer to the board for the best forward stroke while the slight spoon at the end provide a clean catch that is powerful and smooth. The shaft is made of an extremely light weight carbon construction and the blade is constructed of carbon weave, providing an excellent strength to weight ratio. So next time you head out past the starting line, bring along the lightest, fastest paddle on the market, the Werner Grand Prix Stand Up Paddle.
- Mid-sized rectangular blade shape allows for the most efficient forward stroke
- Thin ABS reinforce blade edge knifes cleanly in and out of the water
- Carbon Palm-style grip for a good fit and controlled strokes
- Fits the widest range of paddlers or those looking to match blade size to board glide
- Optimized blade-to-shaft offset at 12 degrees, allows for a more vertical blade position which increases power throughout the stroke and less lift at the exit
- Recommended for racing. We do not recommend this paddle for surfing or whitewater
||98 sq in
|Blade Length x Width
||19 in x 7.75 in
||418 g/14.75 oz
|Weight (Bent Shaft)
|Length (Bent Shaft)