Our Price: $198.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
A recreation stand-up paddle, the Werner Paddles
Tonga Sup Paddle is just as comfortable in the surf as it is on flat water or white water. High quality at an introductory price, the Tonga is packed with features that are sure to come in handy when you're on the water. The mid-sized tear drop shape of the Tonga’s blade is designed to provide smooth and powerful forward strokes while the spoon at the tip adds a smooth catch and added force. The 2-Piece Adjustable Model of the Tonga features a telescoping handle that makes it perfect for those who move between touring and surfing or those sharing a paddle. Plus it comes apart into 2 pieces making it a petty good traveling SUP paddle. The Werner Paddles Tonga Sup Paddle fiberglass shaft is incredible lightweight and durable, ensuring the Tonga will be here season after season. So whether you're doing some flat water paddleboarding at the lake, an intercostals tour or hitting up the gnarly swell in the surf, bring along a paddle you can depend on, the Werner Tonga Paddle.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Our fiberglass shaft gives light weight at a more modest price.
- Enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- As innovators we saw a need to move from the tear drop shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit you or the tribe. Choose our carbon blend Straight Shaft in fixed length, adjustable or travel adjustable.
- Brightly colored fiberglass blade in Yellow.
||100 sq cm
|Blade Length x Width
||19 x 7.25 in