Now: $165.00 - $185.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Combining modern aerodynamics with old-school muscle, the new Yakima
CoreBar is the first aero bar built with roll-formed steel’s strength, utility and durability. The JetFlow design is wind-tunnel tested to reduce drag for less wind noise and better fuel economy, and the galvanized steel delivers proven load-bearing performance. The Yakima CoreBar integrates with the StreamLine System, and is an aero steel crossbar with a unique JetFlow teardrop shape that minimizes noise and maxes fuel economy. A CoreBar SL Adapter integrates with all StreamLine Sytem Towers. This crossbar is available in 4 sizes and holds up to 220 lbs. per pair. The roll formed galvanized steel design with vinyl coating give this aero bar unparalleled strength and durability. The redesign of the Yakima StreamLine System was formulated around the ever changing needs of the everyday adventurer. Let the Yakima CoreBar rack it up in style.
Compatible with BaseLine, SkyLine, TimberLine and RidgeLine towers only.
- Wind tunnel tested JetFlow™ teardrop shape is strong, quiet and exceptionally aerodynamic
- Sleek aerodynamic design looks awesome on your car’s roof
- Compatible with all StreamLine System Towers
- Available in 4 sizes: SM (50”),MD (60”), LG (70”) and XL (80”)
- Find the right bar style and length to fit your needs
- Be sure to find your vehicle crossbar fit and tower information at yakima.com/fit
- Roll-formed galvanized steel holds the load
- Vinyl wrapped for durability and corrosion resistance
- Comes with 2 Crossbars and 4 Endcaps
- Streamline crossbars are compatible with any StreamLine Tower StreamLine Tower
- Compare four crossbar styles and features to learn more