On Sale: $175.2020% Off. Regularly: $219.00Sale Ends Monday 11/27/2017
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
DoubleDown Ace 2 bike carrier is the affordable hitch mounted solution to carrying up to 2 bikes. Yakima is upping the ante with the Yakima DoubleDown Ace 2 Hitch Bike Carrier. In addition to all the great features of the original DoubleDown 2, they've added tool-free installation, integrated hitch lock and a new paint job. The DoubleDown 2 Ace is compatible with both 2" and 1 ¼” hitch receivers right out of the box. With Yakima’s innovative SpeedKnob attachment system, the DoubleDown Ace 2 attaches the rack to your car quickly and without tools. For added security, SpeedKnob also uses a key that locks the rack to your car. This bike carrier was designed to never be in your way when you need access to the rear of your vehicle. Not only does the DoubleDown 4 Ace tilt away to let you in the trunk, but the user-friendly TriggerFingers let you fold the arms out of your way. When bikes are loaded, the standard SwitchBlade anti-sway cradles help to eliminate bike to bike contact. And for the times you're hanging out by the car after a long day's ride, the integrated bottle opener just adds to the convenience. When you need an easy, affordable solution to getting your bikes to the trail, the Yakima DoubleDown 2 Ace Bike Rack is designed to do just that.
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- SpeedKnob™ attaches the rack to your car quickly and without tools. For added security, SpeedKnob also locks the rack to your car.
- Tilts away for rear-of-vehicle access
- Sliding SWITCHBLADE™ anti-sway cradles eliminates bike-to-bike contact and improve ease of loading
- Compatible with 2" and 1¼" (class 1, 2 or 3) hitch receivers right out of the box
- Optional ArmLock locking cable to provide security for your bikes
- TRIGGERFINGER™ technology lets you fold arms down with the press of a button
- Use with TUBETOP™ to carry bikes without straight top tubes Integrated bottle openers
||2" and 1¼" (class 1
|| 2 or 3) hitch receivers right out of the box
||2012 to present
||About 44” high by 14” wide.