Now: $119.99 - $149.99
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Designed to make any adventure’s dirty work a little easier, the Yeti
Camino Carryall 35 is the perfect all-purpose, here-to-there bag for any and every day. Rugged and to-the-point, the Yeti Camino Carryall 35 is made from the same waterproof, ultra-durable, and easy-to-clean material as the Panga Duffel. This Yeti tote bag will keep your wet boots and waders contained, keep dry gear inside protected from mud and puddles, and provide a tough barrier from sharp hooks and tools. Never again leave your gear (or your truck) to the mercy of a sloppy bag. Easy to haul and easy to clean, the Camino Carryall is the last word in uncompromising convenience. Its big mouth opening always keeps your gear within reach, while the EVA molded base provides a sturdy waterproof bottom that keeps your Camino upright. Wherever you go, Camino carries it all. It’s the perfect ready-to-go tote prepared to haul anything from muddy waders to camp dishes. And you don’t need to think twice about where you set it down. Puddles, mud, or soppy boat decks are no match for the Yeti Camino Carryall 35's sturdy, waterproof bottom and body.
- THICKSKIN SHELL - Puncture- and abrasion- resistant.
- HITCHPOINT GRID - Easily attach pretty much anything with carabiners or our MOLLE accessories.
- EASY TO HAUL - By shoulder or CrossBar Handle.
- EVA MOLDED BOTTOM - Keeps water out and Camino upright.
- GIG MOUTH OPENING - All gear, always accessible.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Made for messes. Hose it down. Wipe it out.
|OUTSIDE 9 7/8” × 14 7/8” × 18 1/8”
|EMPTY WEIGHT 3.3 lbs